Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Few of Our Favorite Things

We love Christmas at our house... well at least most of it. I mean, sure I could do without all the commercialism, stress, and worrying about getting the perfect gift. But the good things outweigh the bad, and here are a few of those favorite things, as described by the kids:
Decorating the tree
Drinking hot chocolate
Presents
We are celebrating Christmas because Jesus had his birthday (awh chase)
Looking at the tree
The feeling of Christmas
Christmas carols
Nativities
Playing in the snow
Family
Turning on the fireplace (with the back door open!! ha ha)
Eating candlelight dinner with our family on Christmas Eve
Lights
Giving gifts
Sitting in the jacuzzi :)
What are you favorite things to do...??

1 comment:

Cedar said...

I love the fireplace thing, you have to leave the back door open. Thats hillarious. My fav thing is Christmas music, being able to wear cute slippers and looking forward to my sis coming up to play in the snow. Maybe we can go 4 wheeling again and get stuck. That was fun.