
Friday night I went with a few of my favorite gals out on the town to celebrate me and Krista's birthdays! We started out at The Keg, got seated, ordered drinks, and decided it wasn't the place for us...so we left and ended up at Gordon Biersch Brewery! It was kinda weird...I have never done that before, just decided to get up and leave?!? It was a blast though, as usual, with the girls. We always laugh...A LOT!


I don't feel any older, and I especially don't ACT any older. Heck I actually feel the same in my mind as I did in high school! I really don't LIKE getting older, at all, but celebrating getting older is always great fun, especially when you have great friends to help make you feel special. I also like it when my husband gets me a new laptop for my birthday and it comes in the mail a few days early! My first one! Awh...sniff sniff. Thanks guys....you're awesome.
7 comments:
Happy birthday Cindy... have a super day! All you girls look great.
Ok, could you have picked a sicker pic of me! I've decided after looking at the pics that white is not the color for me and is my head REALLY that BIG??? Holy smokes! Happy Birthday Babe, it was a blast like always!
Dont you just love those nights out with the girls?! You look absolutly gorgeous as always! Happy Birthday and big hello from my momma (she loves you and always asks about you)!
Happy Birthday!!!!! 22 years right? That is so great you got a laptop for your birthday. You are going to love it, just like I have enjoyed mine :)
I hope all goes well with it being your birthday and having thanksgiving with your family. You are so unselfish and kind to share your special day...i dont know if i would be so nice. I hope you dont stress to much. You are amazing and I love looking at your blog!
Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one that still feels the same as I did in High school! I hated turning 30 cuz I still feel 18!!! Have a great day!!!!!!
Happy late birthday. It's always fun getting older(not really). I'm still in a fairy-tale land where I'm not getting old,but kids keep looking younger and younger to me so I'm not sure what that means. Thanks for your Christmas card, it's addorable.
Hey...this is Jenny Crandell, not sure if you remember me. We hung out a couple of times MANY years ago when we first moved to Gilbert and you lived on Nassau, I think. Anyway, I found Jill's blog through Wendy, and I found yours through there. Hope you don't mind! Is that my two cousins Anne and Lisa Shumway in your picture of friends from your birthday? It looked like it, and I thought it would be a very strange coincidence if it was...Anyway, it's fun to see how you and your family are doing!
Post a Comment