Friday, November 7, 2008

Crazy 8's

Here you go Becky!!

8 T.V. shows I love to watch:
The Office
American Idol (when it's on)
Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders: Making the Team 3
So You Think You Can Dance?
Oprah
Bones
Lost
Wife Swap


8 of my favorite Restaurants:
Carrabba's
Gecko Grill
Costa Vida
Oregano's
Kona Grill
Mattas
Outback
Charlestons

8 things that happened Yesterday:
Went to my first Round Table for my new Cub Scout calling (Cub Committee Chair)
Went to lunch with Rachel, Amy, and Angie at Mi Amigos (thanks girls!)
Shopped at Burlington Coat Factory (got some cute shoes!)
Scheduled driving school for the speeding ticket I got (1st one in 12 years!! Argh)
Took a nap!?!? (I never do that!)
Took the kids to McDonalds for dinner
Went running
Worked on my diving video

8 Things I am looking forward to:
Having my life back to normal after coaching!
The Swim and Dive Banquet
Candy making class
Thanksgiving
Ethan's Baptism
Christmas
Snow Skiing with the Horners
Finishing some projects (memo board)

8 things on my Wish List:
A pressure canner (me too, Beck!)
New sheets
More shelves in my pantry for my food storage
Happy children who don't fight :)
Daren to finish the concrete in our side yard
A laptop computer
To have a clean and organized house
Oh and what the heck, a tummy tuck! (this is a "WISH" list, right?)

8 people I am tagging:
Cedar
Melissa
Janda
Amy
Stephanie
Jill
Jamie
Kayola

4 comments:

Cassie and Chad said...

YUMMM! I too love Carrabbas, it's our favorite. That was fun reading about you!

Sassy said...

I will absolutely do this tag...I promise...thanks for thinking of me =0]

Sassy said...

DONE!!! I TOLD YOU...I'D DO IT!

stephanie said...

i will try so hard to get that tag done! we all need to go to carrabas together!!