Friday, June 19, 2009

Jen's Cookbook Contest

I met an adorable gal recently at a wedding reception when I sat solo at a table with her, her husband, and her little boys. I snapped a family picture for them for their blog, and we have been blogging friends ever since!! She is doing a give-away, and for me if you mention the word FREE on anything, I am all over it (although sadly enough, I hardly ever win!) But... there is something about the quickening heart rate that accompanies a give away that keeps me entering whenever the opportunity arises!! So, here is Jen's prize to be won! Visit her blog at http://www.jencarsonbrown.blogspot.com/ for your chance to win, too!!






My Free Cookbook Give-Away!! (New Posts Below)

I am doing my first giveaway! You can win the hottest new cookbook by Food Network host & best-selling author Ina Garten! Barefoot Contessa: Back to Basics (list price $35.00) is filled with "fabulous flavors from simple ingredients" and teaches timesaving tips and easy to follow recipes. You will love this kitchen treasure that has become the foundation for the way I cook. Here's what ya do. (Open to everyone. Just do one below.)

1. Become a follower. -or-
2. Leave me a comment from now 'til June 23rd (one per person; If you don't have an account, click anonymous & write your name & email) -or-
3. Post this give-away on your blog with a link to be entered three times total (please comment to me that you did this)

You have a huge chance to win this one! Be sure to leave your name and email address so I can contact you if you win! Giveaway runs from June 9, 2009 - June 23, 2009. Result announced right here on my blog. Ships anywhere in the U.S. Questions? Email jcjibrown@gmail.com. I'll be updating my blog as usual, but will keep this give-away on top. Thanks for stopping by & good luck

3 comments:

Jen Olson Brown said...

Yay! I'll count you in for three drawing slips and you are too sweet about how we met! It's more like we were at a foreign reception and you were the sweetest person to meet and I was overjoyed at becoming friends with such a great person! You're amazing and I hope you win!

Cassie and Chad said...

So do I leave a comment on your blog and hers?? If that is the case...Here it is...I want that cookbook!

Jen Olson Brown said...

I'll count her in!