Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bye Bye Babies

I guess it's time to say farewell to Summer. Sigh.
Farewell to late nights. Farewell to sleeping in.
Farewell to swimming ALL DAY LONG.
Farewell to kids in and out nonstop.
Farewell to whining about being bored.
Time for School!!

Ashton is starting 7th Grade at the Junior High!


Aubrey is in 5th Grade at the Middle School. Scary!
Ethan is starting 3rd Grade and Chase is going to try
Kindergarden again! They are on their own at the Elementary School.
Whoops on the eyes closed!

Now I have to go find a job to cover all the expenses of getting 4 children ready for a new year....holy cow! I kept reading the class supply lists and looking to find "please donate left kidney and right arm!!"
Needless to say, I already miss my babes!
I got over it pretty quick though when I went to lunch with my friend
Janalee at Costa Vida in celebration! ;)

3 comments:

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

OH MY HECK! Junior high?!!! I am so old. They are not allowed to keep growing up like this. They are dang cute kids though. For sure.

Becky said...

They're all so cute! I really think with all this extra time on your hands, you should come and see me.

Kimberly said...

School already!! We don't start until the 12th of August. If you ask me it's too HOT for those poor kids to go to school. Oh well, at least you have nobody at home and you're a free woman! woohoo.