Saturday, October 31, 2009

All Hallows Eve

Another successful Halloween has come and gone.


I breathe a sigh of relief that all of the shopping and planning
and preparing of costumes has come together to fulfill it's intended purpose....
to make sure the family enjoys Fright Night!


And that.......we did.





Ashton left us for her "Witchy" friends tonight! She is much to old and mature to go out with little ones now. ha ha. I missed her but knew she was in good hands with the Good Witch of the North, Dorothy, Toto, and the Wicked Witch of the East.

Chase was our little Boxer.

Complete with black eye.

Yikes, Ethan!


Aubrey was a little Witch, too. She hated the green face paint but I didn't let her get out of it. I didn't want to waste my $1.97.


We have such a fun and festive neighborhood!

I love it here.

Our neighbors, the Routsons, set up a giant movie screen and played Halloweenish movies for the kids. It was fun to be out and about and see how creative people are. Makes me want to go shopping for clearance to prep for next year.....


MUAHAHAHAA!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

They look so cute, as usual. I love the boxer! What a cute idea. Where's a pic of you and Daren?

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

Looks like you had a ball =)

MelissaEaves said...

Your kids costumes are so...cute. Isn't it great to live in a good place. I'm glad you like it there.