Halloween Party on Friday night.
We veered on the "spooky" side and went as
Frankenstein and his Bride!
We won our very first costume prize for the
"Most Spooktacular"
D had these fantastic boots that made him
walk just like the real guy.
They made him 6 foot 7, too.
I used the flat roll out batting, a little hand stitching, a few safety pins, a couple hand cut stencils, straight pins, and a whole lotta spray paint. I saved some money, but spent way too many hours to count! It was worth is all for the prize Sharman handmade.

Paul and Jill Gardner as the Knight and the Musketeer.

Eric Hoopes might possibly be the funniest guy I have ever met.
I love this picture of Daren during the White Elephant Gift Exchange. Classic!

Paul and Jill Gardner as the Knight and the Musketeer.
Eric Hoopes might possibly be the funniest guy I have ever met.
I love this picture of Daren during the White Elephant Gift Exchange. Classic!
SNL performance with his friend Daryl as Chris Farley. Hilarious!
Mary Katherine AKA Lisa was his "SuperStar" Wife!













7 comments:
Good job on your wig. I never could have done it. Your such a fun mom!
Love it! Where did Daren find such shoes?
You guys look great!! So sad we missed it this year. It's been a CRAZY week :-)
WOW! The wig is so impressive. It looks like a great night. I was laughing at Troy and Jill's picture. But, I laughed the hardest at Daren's shoes....those are so amazing.
You really do look spooky!!!!!!! That wig is amazing!! I glad you won. Was the prize worth all the work?
Miss you guys! Hope everything's going well! Call if you need anything! 480-988-2018.
you haven't blogged in awhile, we miss you!
Post a Comment