
This is a tribute to my "Best Sister!" Happy 30th Birthday! I feel like I am truly the luckiest gal. I ADORE my sister Cedar, she has always been such a great friend to me! I have so many fond memories of growing up with her playing Scooter Computer and Mr. Chips, my Little Ponies, Barbies and having sleep overs where we would call and say "can you spend the night?".....then going and ringing the doorbell with sleeping bag in hand. Hee hee! The majority of my best memories of growing up involve Cedar....I Love you, Girl!

Cedar is such a blast to be with! I loved going to the Kenny Chesney concert with her and having everyone make fun of us for drinking water bottles and Coke! But seriously no alcohol necessary to have a great time with her.................... :)
I feel so totally blessed to have Cedar a part of my life! She is my marriage counselor, my confidant, my listening ear, my cheerleader, and one of my very best friends! She is such a great example to me in so many ways. I love and appreciate her more as the years go by.... So Squead .... welcome to the 30's! I LOVE YOU! :)







4 comments:
Ohhh- I am totally choked up. Thanks for the tribute:) You are the best Cindy- I could never get through life if it wasn't for you! Thanks for being you! I love you!
Have we replaced Scooter Computer for Hand and Foot??:) I still love sleep overs with ya to!
Ahh...how sweet!
Who doesn't love Cedar?
You guys are just a fun bunch!
I'm glad you found our blog...and decided to start your own! Now you just need to get Kera started on one! ☺
P.S. Some other cousins/cousin's wives have blogs too...check out some of my links!
Hey Cindy, good to hear from you. You and Darren look great and your kids are beautiful! I am new at the blog thing myself.. my sister Rachelle set it up for me and I am learning slowly! Please keep in touch. my e-mail is fivechicks_2dudes@verizon.net
DeLona
Cindy,
What a great tribute to Cedar! She is a fabulous person...
Memeber me? Let's be blog buddies! Maybe next we go see Cedar you might just happen to be around!!! You look beautiful and your kids are perfect!
Post a Comment