Friday, August 8, 2008

Roosevelt Lake

We are so lucky to have such great neighbors! The Barlows have taken us out on their boat to Roosevelt Lake a few times this summer. It is such a blast! We have always loved boating, but it's even better when you love the ones your with!

Jennifer Goodman (my other fun neighbor), me, and Janalee Barlow tubing! If you ever need a good ab workout, go for a whirl on one of these bad boys! Holy Cow! Somehow Daren managed to flip us off the thing, and after the initial shock, we couldn't stop laughing. Kinda makes you feel young again. :)
Daren taught Ethan to kneeboard! He is only 7 so we were so proud of him...we hope that he will be a natural like his Mom....wink wink!


4 comments:

Cedar said...

WOW! Fantastic creation. I am impressed! Sure wish I was there at the lake with you, I am jealous!!

Jay Mo said...

Hey...Brenda gave me your address (since you never did!) so I checked it out. Natalee will love to see what Ashton is up to.

Freeman Family said...

I was wondering where you guys went!! We missed you!

hollysboys said...

ooh that looks fun!! However I would have had a heart attack falling into the water instead of laughing! But it would be fun out on the big boat that cant tip over!!!