Wednesday, August 6, 2008

San Carlos, Mexico
















































There's nothin' better than a day at the Beach!
Even though Mexico was "unseasonably cold" while we were there, it didn't stop us from enjoying it anyway! We spent hours exploring and found an octopus! We carried it around in this bucket showing it off...it was quite exciting for the kids (and us parents, too!) :)

5 comments:

hollysboys said...

Ok I found Cedars blog back a few months ago and I keep checking it to see if you are added to her link list and the last time I checked was a few days ago and I thot I should just write her and tell her to pass you a message! How funny that you found me! I dont ever get to hear from you since your hubby has gotten so big that he doesnt spray for us anymore!! JK! But I do miss hearing from him about you. How are you guys? You still look great of course! I am so happy you have joined the bloggers world its alot of fun and now it will be totally easy to keep in touch! Luvya!

Becky said...

Salance, Looks fun! Where's a picture of the octopus? Love You!
Becky

Mel said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited! Now I'll be able to stalk you easier then trying to peek in your windows!! haha

Freeman Family said...

Hey, I am glad you are blogging! It's been a while! Payton really misses Chase now that he is a big kindergartner now!

Anonymous said...

I am so sad we started hanging out before I moved. I love your family. I can't wait to see more!!
Codie