
I LOVE Fall! It is by far the best time of year!
I love it because we can start to say goodbye to the heat.
Only problem is, we are still having lots of it!! So here is the much anticipated newest creation....the "cheater" wreath. I cheated by buying it at Hobby Lobby and adding my own stuff to it ie: fall leaf garland with berries and some flowers. I also cheated because I saw my neighbor Ambers and thought it was the cutest wreath I ever saw! So I sorta copied hers. What an annoying neighbor I am! It's also cheating because it doesn't look like fall, smell like fall, or even feel like fall around here so the only way one knows its fall is because everyone hangs a wreath on their door.







5 comments:
HI Cindy! Im so glad you found the blog. I dont mind at all. This way you can see some pictures and adventures of Shelby you might not otherwise get to see. I love yours, I cant believe how beautiful your girls get everytime I see them. I hope you dont mind if I add you to my blogs list. I will for sure tell my mom you say hi; she asks about you on a regular basis. Lots of love!
I love your wreaths!! You seriously need to teach me. You are the most awesome, creative person ever!!
cute wreath. can you cheat and make me one too!?
I love the wreath!! It's ok you cheated :) and I love the pics of the girls making cookies!! So fun!
Cindy I LOVE IT!!! I so need to make one!! Hopefully your wreath will bring the cool air!:)
Post a Comment