Friday, October 31, 2008

Boo To You

So much for the days of cutesie Halloween costumes! Our kids now wanna be Rock Stars, Movie Stars or Wild Animals!! What happened to the days when I got to choose what I wanted them to be?!? Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.



Thanks to our neighbors, the Freemans, we had a fun Halloween night! A few families in the neighborhood brought over soup and rolls and we ate, ate, ate! The girls hung out and chatted while the men took the kids Trick or Treating, which, in the 95 degree heat didn't sound like much fun to me!! So what did you do for Halloween???





5 comments:

Cara said...

Happy Halloween!! Your kids are so cute!!!

Janda said...

Oh my gosh Cindy where has the time gone, our kids are growing up way to fast!! Your kids costumes are awesome!! Did you get your go-go boots out and go trick-or-treating in them?:)

Cindy said...

Ha! No I was a party pooper... dressing up once was enough for me!!! Also had to return the rentals on Monday! Shucks them babies were NICE! :)

Mel said...

Nothing better then the dads taking the kids trick or treating in the hot weather while the girls chat!!

Shelly said...

Hey there Cindy found your blog from your sis Cedar and my sis Brandi. Your family looks great! I love all the costumes cute cute!! I hope you don't mind me looking and posting :) Shelly