Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hoopes Halloween Party!

Daren and I put on our Disco dancin clothes and fake chest hair and went to the Hoopes/McBride Halloween Party last night. It was the best shin dig we've ever been to! I have never seen so many famous people before. The Victoria Secret Vixens came along with Brigham Young and 3 of his wives. Glamourshots by Deb took lots of pictures of Uncle Rico and Dog the Bounty Hunter and his busty wife Barbara even stopped hunting long enough to come. Barack Obama also showed his face and gave Holy and her husband Bull Crap a lot to talk about!





Eric aka Richard Simmons also brought down the house with some of his "Sweatin to the Oldies" moves and even humored us with some of his VERY OWN perspiration while MC ing the gift exchange! Dan and his sexy "salon" wife took home the prize for the sexiest costume...hope you enjoy those pixy sticks.... there was plenty of them. Sharman did an AMAZING job hostessing the affair and had some really great food, decor, and prizes. We did have a blast (minus the throbbing feet from my baby blue go go boots) and cant wait to go again next year!

8 comments:

Mel said...

So much fun!! I copied your pics since neither you nor Lisa sent me pics yesterday! I still love ya though!!
Can't wait for next year and I'm definately not coming as a "turd" LOL

Kim Skinner said...

looks like fun. it's always a party at the hoopes house. bummed we missed it.

Becky said...

Don't lie about Daren's chest hair. :) Cute costumes. I like your feathered hair.

Janda said...

Cindy you remind me of your mom in these pictures!! I think its the feathering:) Looks like such a blast!!

Aimee said...

Okay, hilarious. I LOVE your costume! Send me your email address so I can add you to my blog. gapvanharen@gmail.com ~Aimee

Sassy said...

I agree with Janda...you do look like Connie...what a fun night! I ♥ your header picture also...sooooo spookingly cute!

Cara said...

I love the outfits!! That party looked like alot of fun. I want to know where I can purchase the gift you got! That's a good one! It's nice to have that on hand!!!

Jill said...

I love those boots! Looks like you guys had such a fun time!!