Daren and I celebrated our 13 year anniversary on Tuesday, February 17th. Hard to believe it has been that long since we took the plunge! I still vividly remember when I first laid eyes on him at the young adult Country dance wearing his Wranglers!! YEEHAW and hot dang he looked good!! :)
I'm gonna be original here and do a list....
I'm gonna be original here and do a list....13 Things I Love About my Babe
1) He is the most positive person I know. He doesn't let things get to him very often, and he smiles.... a lot.
2) He has a funny laugh that makes you wanna laugh.
3) He is an EXTREMLY hard worker!
4) He is a smooth dancer, as a matter of fact, I first fell in love with him while 2 steppin'.
5) He is very athletic and plays a lot of sports, but his favorite is baseball. (He looks good in his uniform, too!)
6) He loves to be outdoors camping and fishing (I could do without the fishing part but I grew up camping in a tent and it is something that we have done every summer since we got married.)7) He is very smart and has a great business mind.
8) He is highly motivated and determined and has built our Pest Control company from the ground up!
9) He loves to travel and we have had some great times as a couple and as a family because of it.10) He helps me with the dishes!!!
11) He is patient.
12) He calls me everyday just to check on me and ask how I am doing. He is thoughtful and is the BEST GIFT GIVER. He has never missed a single holiday, anniversary, etc. He is always prepared.

13) He is the best Dad! He is always playing with the kids, whether it's catch, or riding the quad, or swimming, it doesn't matter, he's having fun with them and they love it.The title to this post makes me laugh because it definately hasn't been all easy going! But, the bottom line is......I love my husband Daren! I can't, and don't even want, to imagine my life without him. I am so grateful for him and for his willingness to work with me despite my imperfections. I know that marriage is a challenge and it requires give and take on both parts and I am so glad that he still loves me through it all! Married life is full of ups and downs and I am just happy to know that at the end of the day, I can share it all with him.
I LOVE YOU, BABE!







11 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I hope the next 13 are just as good.
congrats guys! it's fun to peek in on your blog! kristie merrill
Cindy, I loved hearing all that about Daren. That is so sweet of you to share such nice thoughts. We love you guys. Happy 13th. It just keeps getting better doesn't it?
How nice. Happy Anniversary! LOVE you both.
Congrats to you 2 love birds. 13 years of pure wedded bliss!!:) Daren is a pretty good catch, but so are you! I love you both lots and wish you many more years of happiness!! I would agree with you on all those things you said about him!!
aaaaaahhhh, how sweet! Happy Anniversary you two!!
Happy Anniversary and Congrats!!! Thirteen years is a long time!! Way to go love birds!
AHH this was so sweet! I loved hearing about your sweet hubby! Congrats on 13 years!!!!
Happy 13th Anniversary! You guys are dang cute together! I wish you guys many more happy years!!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU a little belated....I can't believe you have been married 13 years...weren't you just barely going to Jr. High??? I swear I don't remember getting older...when did all of you kids?
congrats guys.. we are going to celebrate 14 this year. i remember when we were all still newlyweds in superstion point ward, just starting our families together.. wow how time has flown by.. you guys are awesome and the best bug company around.. love ya guys..
Post a Comment