
I LOVE Valentines Day!
I was standing in the card aisle today, looking for the perfect card for my man, and found myself giggling out loud. What a funny holiday, celebrating the LOVE you have for that special someone. Really it's just an excuse to eat chocolate and make out...like you need an excuse for THAT!!
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY...I know I will! ;)







3 comments:
Dayson and I are totally into Valentine's Day this year. Maybe it's because he's gone during the week so we're really EXCITED to see each other on the weekends. Happy Valentines's Day to you.
Happy Valentine's Day to you too! Happy anniversary too! It does go fast! Your blog is so adorable! Good to hear from you!
H1 Cindy!!!! It's me Melina Barr.
I found you.
I can't believe how big and cute your kids are!!!!.
I feel so old now.
here is my blog
http://melinaybrianbarr.blogspot.com/.
I Love you guys.
Melina.
Post a Comment