NEW YEARS EVE at
The Dog House!!
This post is long overdue eh?? We celebrated the turn of the new year in Snowflake with my two best sisters. I swear I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have sisters like mine! They are so amazing, both of them, and are such great examples to me. Now that Cedar is in Snowflake I don't get to spend as much time with her as I would like, but when I do, it is always so great! Her and Heath opened up an Arcade to liven up the town...and boy does it ever!! :)
Chili Cheese Fries!! YUMMO!
They also have a soft serve ice cream machine that when you add vanilla to some Pepsi from the fountain, holy cow! It makes me wanna drive 3 hours to get some right now.
These girls are only a few months apart and have the best time together!! All our kids have great relationships with their cousins and I love it! I am so glad they have each other, I think they will cherish these times they had together always!

Sage, Camrie, Ashley, and Aubrey
Cooper, Cheyenne, and Ethan



Tracy and her family were staying with Cedar and we were staying at the cabin, so we had to say our goodbyes. I had to seriously refrain from balling all the way home! I wanted to stay with my sisters!!!! I am looking forward to our next visit, but we have to give them a break because they have had so much company lately!!!! Right, Ced?? ;)







6 comments:
That looks like the best time ever! You and your sisters have such a great relationship and talk about three beautys!!! I bet snowflake was pretty excited to see that place open up!!
i love snowflake!!! that is fun that you have fam there to visit! your family is seriously adorable!
If i would have known you were in Snowflake we could have seen you. We went to Amy & Troy's for new years eve. We had a fun time. Next time I'm in Snowflake I'm going to the arcade.
Dont you just love sisters!!! There is nothing better!! When I was prego's with Maddee I just prayed and prayed that she was a girl, because I wanted Kaylee to have a sister SO BAD!! We all need them! So glad you got to spend some time with them.
Looks like you had a great time. The picture of you and big D I thought you had done something new and crazy with your hair!! Then I realized it was your coat!
I just wanted to let you know I don't think you're a giant piece of poop! Really don't feel bad about not coming to my house, it's o.k. I understand how it is when you get with a gal friend. I still love you and you're still on my friend's list! J/K You'll just have to come back with Cedar and go to Kenny Chesney with us!! Talk to ya soon!
Post a Comment