Wednesday, February 25, 2009

You Know You Live in Arizona When...

the SWIM SEASON starts in February!

I let the kids take their first dip of the year today but only for the selfish fact that I secretly love to hear them gasping for air and shrieking louding when they come up out of the water!!! Cruel Mother I am. It's a little frosty at 65 degrees....

7 comments:

Cedar said...

Thats why they call it the "valley of the sun" right?? I used to be brave when I was a kid and swim in cold water, not anymore!! Maybe if I had a wet suit on.

Cassie and Chad said...

I loved watching the anticipation of Ethan getting in. So fun, oh I miss swimming!

Heidi said...

It was pretty toasty today!! That is why I love living here!!! I'm sure your kids will have fun memories of swimming in February. This should make Becky want to move here for sure!

Cindy said...

oh i hope i hope i hope, that would mean that my plan to tantalize her with the video would have worked!!! yes!!

Mel said...

I can't believe your got in! Mine probably would too, but its too cold for me to have to get and rescue them!! LOL

Becky said...

That totally makes me want to live there. I'll have to show this to Leer. We'll be there in a flash. I think your kids should push you in the pool. :)

MelissaEaves said...

Ahhhhhhhhh!