Friday, February 27, 2009

Go Suns!



Tonight we were lucky enough to get to go to the Suns game with our friends, Paul and Jill. Even though I am not that knowledgeable in the sports area, sitting on the 10th row makes a game pretty exciting! Being that close also makes those 7 foot tall men look...well...massive. I actually thought Shaq looked more like an elephant. GI-normous.


Lucky as we thought we were, we weren't quite as lucky as the guy who got chosen to do the half court shot for a chance to win $77,777! He grannie threw the ball and made a perfect swish. It was beautiful. All 18,000 people there were on their feet clapping and cheering and that guy was dancing around and running up and down the court waving his big ole paper check. Yes, a big ole paper check made out for $77,777. Is that pretty cool or what??

It was by far the best Suns game I have ever attended.

Final Score

Suns 133 Raptors 113

Thanks Paul and Jill for the fun night out!!

2 comments:

Jen Olson Brown said...

I love the way you record your family's life and add a little flair! This is a well done blog and I am adding you as a friend! Thank you so much for your help last night and I'm excited to get to know ya better!

MelissaEaves said...

WOW! Are you kidding me? $77,777, with a granny shot? That's impressive. You guys look great in your pictures.