I am surrounded by all these lovely ladies who bake their own bread. It made me want to join them! Living with celiac disease sometimes puts a damper on making anything with regular flour, afterall, it's hard to go through all the effort, smell the yummy stuff baking, and then not be able to eat the reward of all the hard work. But I decided I didn't want my children to have to suffer just because I was, so, about a month ago,I started baking my own bread!
Today I made 4 beautiful loaves. I have to make lunches for the kids and Daren everyday, and we go through so much that it saves me some money to make it myself. Plus, they love it and I can feel a little like Martha. :)







7 comments:
That bread looks so good. You better make me some. HaHa!
Way to go Cindy!!!! It looks beautiful! I'm sure it tasted yummy!!!
They look so pretty! Way to go girl making your own bread!! Don't forget to order your basket tomorrow too!
Wow! I've made LOTS of bread and it has never looked like that. You are amazing. My kids LOVE when I make homemade bread. You are a good mom.
Your bread is so delicious! My family loved it! In fact, they practically want me to have a another baby just to get another loaf of your yummy bread. :) You'll have to teach me sometime how to make it.
Homemade bread is THE BEST! I wish they could bottle the fragrance of homemade bread baking...my favorite and then to slather it in butter and honey hot out of the oven....
Just wait.. you will soon start getting orders from Darrens co-workers for a loaf and the kids at school will do the same! I know.. I bake it for stevens shop... bread and cinamon rolls. The orders never stop! Your bread looks delicious! Try making french toast with it!(if you haven't already!) It is the bomb!
Post a Comment