It was a big day for the Lawlor boys.....
they had their first Baseball games of the season!
Unfortunately, they were both at 5:00. I went to Chase's game with the girls,
and "Coach" Daren took Ethan to his game.
Chase was so grown up out there on the field is his giddy up.... he looked so handsome. Here he is, all ready for action. Sadly, he never got any! When I excitedly asked him after the game if he had fun, he said he was mad because the ball never came to him. You can't say he wasn't ready for it, I mean check out that crouch. :) I guess it's a good thing he has 12 more games to play in.
Chase and one of his favorite neighbor buddies, Payton.
I ran into these cuties after their big game, Ethan and his cousin Cayden. I didn't get to watch any of Ethan's game at all, I was sad to have missed it! He got to pitch 3 innings and had 7 strike-outs, and he got the only hit out of the entire team!! They had a pretty rough start, I think the jitters got the best of them, and they lost 9-0. But that's ok, he gets 16 more games to polish up his skills.
As a Mom, it doesn't matter to me if the kids win or lose, I just enjoy watching them play the game.
Way to go, Ethan and Chase! We love You!
7 comments:
I have to say baseball is one of my favorite sports to watch the kids play. We'll be starting this April and I can't wait. Do your girls play too?
You have been such a great blogger lately!! I'm so impressed. Chase looks so big! It seems like he should still be two. How does that happen!!! Looks like they had a great time!
Wow your kids are so big! Congrats on their first game! That is so much fun! And you just look amazing!
Oh, I am sad I missed the big day. I am so proud of Ethan, hes going to be a star player huh?? I LOVE little boys who play baseball, they are just so cute. Guess its time to sign Rhetro up.
I love baseball season! Sadly my one boy doesn't play anymore.. however he runs track and that just started! Yeah! And my girls play fast pitch softball! I love this time of year! I sympathize with you in not getting to watch one of your kids games We often have conflicting schedules and have to split up. It's hard as a Mommy because you want to see it all!
Sounds like you got a couple of superstars in your house!
I love watching the kids in T-ball, but I can't wait for the bigger boy games, much more exciting games!!
I love baseball....it makes for some fun memories when you get to be an old fart like me...
Post a Comment