The week before Spring Break is always jam packed with "stuff" going on at the school, ie: field trips, awards assemblies, concerts, etc. I had recovered from the zoo exursion in time to attend the Awards Assembly for Aubrey for achieving Honor Roll status. She also received another pin to put on her "lanyard," which I was informed was the purple thingy she has hanging around her neck. (Let me tell you that I AM NOT smarter than a 4th Grader.)
Way to Go, Aubrey!!
Directions:
1) Press your middle and ring finger onto your thumb to form the mouth.
2) Make your pointer and pinkey finger stick straight up like ears.
3) At the principals ok, open your coyotes "mouth" and howl at the top of your lungs.
This is sure to bring back that headache but it is worth every minute!!
Aubrey is a great student. She is super smart and we are so proud of her!!
Way to go, Ash!!
I am SO ready for Spring Break! 2 whole weeks of rest and relaxation? Sounds amazing!







5 comments:
It's not fair you guys get two weeks of spring break. It's not even spring here yet and we only get one week.
No kidding... 2 weeks! Lucky! We would have had a week and a half but due to all of our snow this year... the half week is now school back in session! It is snowing again today and it's March 9th! Crazy! Sounds like you have had a busy past few weeks! A half pair of scissors? That is crazy! Sorry you had to deal with that! It is so inconvenient! I love your family pictures!!!
I don't think you are the kind to reast and relax for two weeks. I'm sure you have all kinds of plans!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Maybe I'll get excited about the kids being home for 2 weeks when ALL my kids are in school! LOL
Let's do lunch during the break with Lis, we need to catch up!
Hmmm, sounds like a good time to come up to Utah...
Post a Comment