I have a favorite.
It's C. Booth Lemon Sugar body lotion,
and let me just say... it is YUMMY!!
My friend Lisa gave me some of this lotion for my birthday in November, and I have about 1/4 of it left after completely SLATHERING it all over my body every single day since then.

I love it because it is moisturizing, but not greasy, and it smells fantastic!! It comes in a 32 oz bottle, which isn't very travel friendly, but that hasn't stopped me from taking it everywhere. I can't live without it. You can, or I guess I should say COULD get it at Walgreens, but I got tragic news this week, and that is they aren't going to carry it anymore!! That is just my luck, fall in love with something and BAM...they take it away. First it was my shampoo. Now this? It's tragic I tell you, just tragic.







2 comments:
have you looked for it online??
Which shampoo?? Sleek Looks??
That is tragic!!! How are you going to make it through?? I have really come to enjoy cetaphil!! It is not greasy and has virtually no smell, which I love!! :)
Post a Comment