Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BLEMES Family Pictures

It has been almost 9 years since my family has had our pictures taken! Aften Wright did a great job...Me with a few of my favorite girls!!!



My Siblings with Mom and Daddy Dave

Grandma and Grandpa Monk with all 21 Grandkids!!
Brent and Tracy Boyse with their kids Ashley, Kaylee, Colten, Camrie, and Cooper
Brady and Melissa Eaves with their kids Carlie, Sutton, Canon, Brylin, and Pressley
Daren and I with our kids
Heath and Cedar with their kids Sage, Cheyenne, and Rhett
Wes and Kera Eaves with their kids Randon, Rustin, Rylee, and Reese

My Family is My Joy.....
Enough said.


8 comments:

MelissaEaves said...

Cindy,
Thanks so much for your kind words. I too really appreciate you. You are a very fun person and a great friend. I enjoy talking with you and spending time with you, Daren and the kids. If I get on the ball maybe we'll have a get together real soon:) Love ya.

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

Cindy. Thanks for the love note. I think Eric is pretty sweet too, I picked well ;> I gotta know where you took these pictures (I need to collect locations ya know) They look great!

Cassie and Chad said...

I love seeing all of those pictures of your family.

You have a beautiful family.

Cara said...

You guys have such beautiful families! I love you all!!

sage said...

come check some pics on my blog

Paige said...

What a gorgeous family!

maelynn said...

Do you have the most ridiculously good looking family, or what??
Cute!!

Janda said...

Those turned out great!!! Isnt it sad how long it takes us to finally get family pictures done?