Sunday, January 18, 2009

Theres a Mouse in the House


We have owned our Pest Control Company for almost 10 years now...so why in the world I was possessed to buy my kids pet mice is the lingering question?!?! My kids are animals lovers though, and have begged for a pet for YEARS! So back in October we were just "looking" at Petco and end up leaving with 4 mice and all the gear that goes with em. I guess the low, low price of $2.49 each was the clincher to the purchase, but they are pretty darn cute, too!

This is Midnight, she is Chases mouse. She is the most mellow of the bunch so I convinced Tracy to take a turn holding her! Besides getting pooped on a lot the little things are pretty harmless!


My neices and nephews ...



My kids promised that they were gonna take such good care of their new found friends, but the newness wore off quickly and I was the one having to change the stinky cage so we decided to give them up for adoption. If you would like to rescue Midnight, Cookie, Minnie, and Butterscotch, please visit the local PetCo. :)

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Hey Cindy,
I don't do rodents. You deserve "Mother of the Year" or something. Miss you guys. As always, super cute stuff.
Shelley

Natrat said...

Mice...You are brave! We still need to come and see you. When is usually best for you? Just email me at natwitcher@gmail.com

Sassy said...

I can't do mice....Stephanie's kids had a big ol' rat which they loved so much...but I just couldn't hold it....isn't that the way it is...they promise to love and cherish and take care of...but then it is just mom that gets all the pleasure...that would be the same thing here with big ol' HAKKO our american bulldog....NEVER AGAIN!!!!