We have a new addition to the fam....a mini schnauzer named Bob. We got him the week before Christmas as the kids main Christmas gift! Now, he came from a rescue shelter and at 14 weeks, he was this bashful little guy. He stole our hearts! He was already named Bob and we immediately thought "we must change that!!" So- we searched and searched but with no success because he was a Bob afterall.





Now, I am not much of a dog person I have to admit! I don't like it when they lick you, and sniff you, and slobber and breathe all over you, and pant, and bark, and run out the door when it's open, and poop and pee on the floor and stink up the house. But, there is something special about our Bob and Aubrey pointed it out the other day when she said "I think Bob was the missing piece to our families puzzle."







6 comments:
Jason is so excited that you finally got a dog!! He can't wait to come and clean your carpets!
Haa I knew I spied a dog in your last post! Thats the same kind of dog we have had for 12 years, you will love them! Your an awesome mom Cindy!
Bob is so cute! I'm sorry we never got together while you were here, maybe next time. At least you got to see part of me, you saw Luke at Chili's!!
First mice, now dogs. Your family are animal lovers. That's a really cute puppy.
Aubrey's comment is my favorite, it's so sweet. I feel like our dogs complete our family puzzle too. They love you unconditionally, forgive instantly, and make you feel like you are the greatest person in the world. Yay dogs!!
How can you not love him? He's adorable and is certainly a great addition to your family! I have 3 and they are my "other" kids!!!
Post a Comment