Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Resolution #1

I have been a very bad blogger lately. Yes the Christmas season sucked me in, but also I joined Facebook. Oh heavens why did I do such a thing???? How oh how does anyone keep up on both I ask?!?! After all, I have many other things to do, I do not have time to sit on the computer all day but oh yes! It will suck you in and drain all your free time! And I don't have any extra of that!! So, my New Years Resolution #1 is to be a better Blogger. I have a lot of catching up to do...so be ready...... :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

I joined facebook too, but it was just so I could see the profiles if people I know. It's a lot easier to find friends there, but I think blogging is more fun. I agree, it's too hard to do both. :) I just find my friends on facebook and then tell them to visit my blog. :)