Love it!! I wanted to put Drake's in little ponies too and he wouln't have it, little poop! We so need to get together! When do you want to go jean shopping??
I am blessed and that is why I blog! I have 4 beautiful, healthy children who teach me patience and unconditional love everyday. I have an awesome husband who teaches me how to relax and enjoy life, who takes good care of me. What more could a girl want? So welcome to Lawlor life! We hope you enjoy it as much as we do...
6 comments:
OH MY STARS!!!! What cute kiddo's!!! Love their hair...so fun! i so love your header picture...it is so much fun!
Crazy hair day! I thought that was normal for you!
Nice.
Love it!! I wanted to put Drake's in little ponies too and he wouln't have it, little poop!
We so need to get together! When do you want to go jean shopping??
Did you put wire in her hair??? How in the world did you get it to do that?? Ok is that YOUR dog in the picture?? You went from mice to dogs?:)
Ashton refuse to participate in the wired ponytails? hahaha. The other kids look great though.
Post a Comment