My dear and long time friend, Shooldance Marie came to visit a couple weeks ago from Utah. She stayed with our other dear and long time friend, Heidi (Heefee). We enjoyed lots of shopping, food, and looking at model homes! Heidi and I would REALLY love if Shoold would join us in QC!
I had to steal this one from Heidis blog (thanks Heef) She had to catch me in the action of redecorating her plant shelves!! (I had to remind the girls that I used to be a gymnast so they wouldn't have to worry about the dangers involved) ha ha
Aubrey and I had the chance to drive back to Utah with Becky and her 2 girls, Chloe and Myah. We talked, sang, and reminisced the old days. The 12 hour trip brought back memories of all the road trips we used to take!! We stopped to stretch our legs at Moqui Caves. The girls liked looking at the flourescent mineral display they had there!
I had so much fun but that is nothing new when I am with Beck!!! She is one of the funniest, smartest, wittiest girls I know and she is quite the hostess, too. She drove me all over tarnation, and of course we got lots of shopping done. It was a trip I will cherish always!








5 comments:
Come back, pleeeeeeeeeease? I miss you!
Good times as always!!! Thanks for the help decorating! I'm sad I missed out on the road trip!
Ok, I need to take along with you on your next Utah trip, Sounds like you had lots of fun!!
I agree, hall talk is not cuttin' it, I'm ready to go whenever!
ummm... Aubrey is gorgeous! looks like a good time. Did you get the invite to my blog? let me know and I'll resend if needed. :)
oh my heck heidi has a blog...i want to be invited!! i want to see her sweet baby! if you could tell her to email me (skhatch@hotmail.com) i would love to invite her too!!
Post a Comment