December 13th, 2008 Ethan was baptized by his favorite person, his Daddy.

The Lawlor family
My Family
My friend Jill Gardner and her kids, Jackson, Lincoln, and Reagan
We are so proud of Ethan for making the choice to be baptized! We know that he has a great desire to be good and to make right choices. He has a tender heart and I know that he can feel the promptings that are coming to him now. I am so grateful for family who came to support him on his special day, it really meant a lot to us and to him! And of course, lunch at Cravings afterwards was an added bonus! :)







2 comments:
Congrats on your baptism Ethan!!
Cindy, I swear you and Cravings!!
Thanks for your help Saturday, I know I was annoying, but I so needed help making a decision!!! LOL
I am so sad that I missed the big day! I love you Ethan and I am proud of your decision to be baptized! I love the fam pic!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment