My Father in Law, Milton, has been in ICU for exactly 3 weeks. It has been a hard time for the Lawlor family! Things kept getting worse for him so finally today the doctors decided to do surgery on his pancreas. Apparently having surgery on the pancreas is quite risky. He went in at around 3:00 this afternoon and it lasted nearly 3 hours. They ended up taking out his gall bladder which was infected and had 5 stones, his appendix, and part of his small intestine which were both infected, and removed a cyst from his pancreas that was causing some internal bleeding. He is expected to recover well. This was such great news to have gotten tonight since things weren't looking too good this morning! He is such a patient man, and after all the poking and prodding he only seemed worried about not being able to eat anything. Poor guy! Anyhow.... we truly feel blessed today.....
10 years ago







4 comments:
WOW! I bet he'll feel alot better now. I'd worry about food too.
Yeah! I hope he feels better after that!
Poor guy. He is such a neat person, I am so sad that hes not getting food either! Give him a hug for us! Keep us posted!!
Well crap Cindy you have been a busy little bee!! Last time I checked your blog you had the cabin pictures!:) Im glad to hear your father in law is doing better, it sounds like they found what was making him so sick. Hopefully he will start feeling much better. Your family is so darling! Love ya! Janda
Post a Comment