Sunday, September 21, 2008

Reid Park Zoo, Tucson









I had a big diving meet in Tucson yesterday morning. Daren was so sweet and brought the kids to come and pick me up so I didn't have to ride the big yellow school bus home! We went to the Reid Park Zoo. I love it there! It is small and the animals are so close you can actually see them! :) I love that they have a polar bear, too, not what you would see in Phoenix!! If you haven't checked it out, it is worth the drive. It is so cheap to get in, too, only $6 for adults and $2 for kids. Well worth it!

8 comments:

Nicolle Webber said...

How funny that I was reading your Weekend with the girls post while you were posting these and commenting on my blog...

anywho the girls weekend you had looked like a blast and is always needed!!! Are you still diving yourself? I think we both have Cooper's don't we? Keep posting my blog buddy keep posting...

Becky said...

Cute pictures! Where's Ashton? Why don't you like the bus? Weird.

Becky said...

PEACOCK CINDY!!!

Mel said...

Awesome!! We're totally going! The Phx zoo sucks, you never see any animals. How did the dive meet go?

stephanie said...

that looks like a fun little zoo, we will have to drive there sometime...ok dive meet?? are you competing??

April said...

Hi Cindy,

You are DARLING! Thank you so much for your sweet sweet note on my blog. It's people like you who make it all worth it!

April

Sassy said...

Cindy...this is Nikki and Stephanie's mom and I just wanted to tell you what a cute fam you have....just cute cute cute!!!

Cedar said...

I loved that zoo. Lucky for you it didn't rain the whole time. We had the whole zoo to ourselves!! Daren is such a good dad to take them. You are only used to short buses, I forgot. The big ones scare you. Miss and love ya!!