Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Big D!



My Man turned 36 today! I about had a hernia when the realization hit me that he is now ever so much closer to 40! Scary! His brother Kenneth and his wife Shelley and their 5 kids came all the way from Missouri to celebrate with us! (not really, they came to see Dad in the hospital) but it worked out nicely for us to get together with the rest of his family and some cousins for cake and homemade ice cream anyway! :) Happy Happy Birthday Daren! I Love you!

8 comments:

Cedar said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BIG D!! We wish we could be there to celebrate and go swimming in October.:) We'll have to plan to come down in 4 years for the big 4-0!!Daren is such a fun guy.

Mel said...

Happy Birthday Daren!! Cindy, you need to start planning the big 4-0 party!

Becky said...

UMM, I like CAKE. H.B. Daren!

Janda said...

I know isnt that scary, kenny turned 36 this year to. I keep teasing him that he is closer to his 40's now then his 30's :)I better shut up, Im right behind him! Happy Bday Daren!! Looks like you guys had fun!

stephanie said...

happy b-day to your man...i was bummed i didnt see you on sat..i wanted to get over there and find you

Sassy said...

Hey you cute thing...what is your email..so I can invite you in to my little world?????? Or just email me at pkfamdmly@aol.com...I will watch for you to do that....♥ you!

sage said...

hi this is sage just tellin you i had a blog

Natrat said...

Cindy you have great arms! Check out those triceps! I miss you all so much. I can't believe how pretty your girls are. I still remember Ashton with her sweet face and Aubrey with her precious smile coming in to visit me. They were my little friends. I can't believe Ethan is eight and I can't wait to meet Chase. I love you guys and will come visit soon!