
We spent Labor Day with 3/4ths of the valley in Heber! Can't blame everyone for wanting to escape the heat for the weekend! We stayed at Daren's parent's cabin. It is so nice to be able to have a fun place to go and relax....

Daren's brother Austin came with his 3 kids leaving Jill at home to get well! We missed you Jill! Hopefully she can come next time and challenge me at Boggle.......Austin and Josh were just too easy to beat! :)

Here are Daren's Mom and Dad with the Grandkids! I am so grateful to have such wonderful in laws, they are so great to us and to our kids. They sacrifice so much for their family. I appreciate them and all that they do. I love going to the cabin and knowing that we are welcome there anytime!
The kids sure love being with their Cousins...it is true that cousins make the best friends!!!
Ashton and Grace

The "BIG TREE!" Don't know how long ago, or why it started, but we made it a tradition to take pictures in the "big tree" everytime we go to the cabin (although I think Ember is tramautized by it now because she got stung by a bee in it! Shoulda heard the screaming... wowzer! :))


We had a great weekend despite the horrible Labor Day traffic! We always know it will be bad, but it never stops us! What did you do for Labor Day???????










6 comments:
The pic of all the grandkids turned out really cute. We sure enjoyed having you here for a few hours. Sorry to hear about the bad traffic, you'd think that at $4 a gallon people would stay home.
I think Grace looks like Noelle. Shes a cutie.
I love those pictures, it makes me sad that I couldn't go with everyone. I definitely want copies! And I'll be there next time for sure, we'll have a Boggle marathon; girls against boys! They won't stand a chance, even with Daren on their side! I really love your blog, I'm so glad you're doing it now. I think my family has been closer and more involved in each others lives since we started blogging, especially since my parents are out of state. And blog books are just as cute as scrapbooking! :)
Glad you had fun! You look like a dream! I miss you! I like Boggle. :) Let's play sometime. We had a pizza party and played Guitar Hero with the neighbors for Labor Day. It was fun!
Cindy....How are you? I just happened across your blog, which by the way is super cute...and thought I would say HI! Let's get together sometime and catch up!
I didn't know they had a cabin in Heber! That's where Clark's parents live!
I've been thinking about Milton a lot lately. I hope he's doing OK.
Looks like you guys had fun! I can't believe how beautiful you look while in the woods/ camping!! {in your last post especially!} You are just TOO cute!
CINDY!! You look beautiful!! I cannot believe how big your kids are! You daughters are so pretty and the boys are just as handsome!! I'm so glad you finally have a blog! It's so much fun and such a great way to see what's going on with EVERYBODY!!!
Post a Comment