Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Go Bowl

I just have to brag on my parents! They are so good to us and to our kids! They rotate around each Monday to all my siblings for FHE and so this week it was bowling. I like bowling because it brings out the fun side of people! We were dancing and singing and having a great time! It defined "wholesome recreational activities" ha ha!
STRIKE! Chase whooped up on all the kids...and me! :) I am not so good. He bowled a 108!






4 comments:

Becky said...

How fun! I love bowling too. That's so nice of your parents to take you there. Did Dave stick his finger in your food?

Cindy said...

Ha! No he tried to but I have great skills that I have learned over the years!!! Besides he is getting old and he is not as nimble! hee hee. He would NOT let me take his picture because he was sweating...silly! ;0

Mel said...

I Love Bowling! That's all I'm gonna say! LOL
Glad you finally found Golden Spoon!

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

How fun! You're right- Dave and Connie are the best!