For my friend Lisa's Birthday celebration this last weekend 6 of us girls, Lisa, Melissa, Jill, Sarah, Amberly, and I went up to her cabin in Alpine! It is amazingly beautiful!!! Check it out...





Saturday we drove to Greer to check out the "Grey Goose" a little furniture store my sister Tracy's friend opened up there! We stopped and had big, fat, juicy burgers at this cute cafe!




To protect the innocent, not all pictures are included in this blog, but we had such a blast! We played cards, laughed, played a ring toss game, laughed, watched movies, laughed, ate so much FOOD, laughed, got a little teary eyed, laughed, and CHATTED up a STORM! As the plaque by the back door said "Good Friends, Good Cheer, Good Memories!" I can't wait until next time!!!








7 comments:
I'm having withdrawls!! We need to go back ASAP! I need to get pics from you too! I didn't have that many on my camera after I deleted the blackmailing pics!! LOL Love ya!
Cindy, it looks like you had so much fun... and the cabin is beautiful! I love "girls only" weekends. Actually, I'd settle for a girls only minute or two.
Oh my heck, looks like you gals know how to party. Just think of all the fun you had and there wasn't even any alcohol involved. Its probably a good thing there wasn't any there. You guys are all hot mamas.
Looks like "good girls gone wild". Sounds like you had a great time. It's always nice to get away like that. We need to do that sometime.
Cindy looks like a blast!! Im so glad you got away without KIDS or MEN!! :) Every woman needs that a couple times a year!!
How fun! It's so nice to have great friends! Cindy! You look awesome!
that is an awesome cabin!!! how fun you got to get away!!
Post a Comment